1.5
Layout of Store
Service Scheduling
Style and Design

I purchased my bag in July 2018, the screw came out near the strap area in September 2018. I took it back to the Houston Galleria Gucci store in September 2018 to have it repaired NOT knowing about their lengthy repair process.

Please keep in mind that this was just a tiny screw that held the strap together. This was my process... 1st) they had to take pictures of my bag, email the pictures to someone so that they can review the pictures and approve the repair, once that was done, 2nd) Gucci (the location that I took my purse, which was the SAME place I purchased it from) then mailed it off to their repair location in New Jersey. 3rd) once received they then have to verify if they have the part to repair the item instock...

4th) if NOT (GOD forbid, which was exactly what happened to me) they have to order it from Italy (OMG) 5th) you will have to wait until they receive that part 6th) and THEN at that time they will begin the repair. LET ME TELL YOU all of these steps took place when I took my purse back to the Houston Galleria Mall to have it repaired! This is absolutely ridiculous!!!

You mean to tell me after spending a lot of money for a bag, that GUCCI ended up having longer then I did since I purchased it, THIS IS THE BEST THAT THEY CAN DO!!! NEVER AGAIN will I EVER purchase another GUCCI ANYTHING!

Product or Service Mentioned: Gucci Handbag.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

I didn't like: Repair process.

Comments