Product: Gucci Shoes Clear all filters (0 of 5 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Gucci - The shoes are not original

Please í want my money back í don"t those shoes. Thank you.
Show

I was gifted a pair of gucci shoes and its to tight

No i just got them yesterday as a birthday gift. Im a size 8 . And it wont fit my foot at all . And i want to exchange it for a bigger size !!!
4.5
Style and Design

Tradesy - Gucci Shoes Review from Jessup, Maryland

Tradesy - Gucci Shoes Review from Jessup, Maryland
I purchased Gucci flatswhen I put them on they immediately cut into my skin. Also the soul crumble attached an sticky substance I urge buyer be aware As I have also contacted the better business Beru

Gucci Shoes Review

I had to return a pair of shoes to Gucci which gave me blisters. I waited and called and waited and called each time being fobbed off, 4 months later, I've still not been able to speak to the manager or get even near to a reply. Head office said ask for the tracking number- the shop said they're not allowed to give it out. Seriously terrible customer service. Never buying from there again.
Gucci terrible customer service and product
I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals in Gucci Westfield Sydney on 31-01-2016. Wore them on the 07-01-2016 for shopping. Sore feet after half...
I didn't like
  • Management
  • Poor customer service and poor quality
  • Poor quality