Longford, Hounslow TW6 3XA, UK

I bought 650 € Gucci watch a year ago.After 6 months of use it stopped working and a vapour appeared inside a watch that was supposed to be ok with swimming, showering and hand washing according to the terms of use.

I didn't do any of mentioned except for washing hands. When I went to a Gucci boutique to claim my customer rights they told me they don't repair watches. So I found on the Gucci website that they have an authorised service for their watches in local watchmaker's shop so I went there and they told me that I washed my hands in warm water so the watch lost its water resistance so it's my fault they're broken. But I didn't want to give up so I called to like 10 various phone numbers from Gucci official website and wrote like 10 emails.

I mostly got a default response or they didn't pick the phone at all. In the end after three months of trying they finally told me to bring the watch to the same watchmaker's shop and they will send everything needed for the repair.

So I went there, they surprisingly accepted the watch and tried to charge me with another 150 € for the repair, I was really angry and didn't give them anything since it was a warranty repair.After another 3 months I finally got my watch repaired but I have to say that this was the worst experience with any warranty claim ever!!!

Review about: Gucci Watch.

I didn't like: Poor customer service and poor quality, Poor quality.

Comments