Review about Gucci Thong Sandals from Cebu, Cebu

Bought this sept 22 2015..wore it 3x only.and this is what ive got.hope gucci will do something about it..ill let a friend to bring this in hongkong since am not from there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Gucci Thong Sandals
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #710404

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Gucci? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 07 #1107873

Bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals in Gucci Westfield Sydney on 31-01-2016.
Wore them on the 07-01-2016 for shopping. Sore feet after half hour but have no chose as on the street. After home (2 hour later), my feet got worse due to the buckles and the weight of the sandals.
Back to Gucci today (08-01-2016), asked if they can do something for me. The answers were "No, No" from the customers service and the manager (after I got the shxx from the customer service and asked to see the manager). They said "You have wore them. I am not doctor, I don't know if the sore of your feet caused by the shoes. I did not forced you to buy the products, that's your choice......"
They were so rude.... What a customer service.
When I asked "what is your after sales service?" The manager said they have nobproblem and no complaint from other customer only me. I said "may be there is my feet's problem not the shoes. But when I wear them, I have sore feet." Another man said, how about when you walk on the carpet? I told "do you think when you wear shoes only walk on the carpet and not walk out on the street?" Very *** and silly question.
The customer service also mentioned that the Gucci made the products, would not tested that nobody has problem. When the manager came out talked to me, she said the Gucci has been tested all product to make sure everybody has no problem when wear them. The answers they both gave were so funny. I am wandering do they know "What is
... Show more

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.