Review about Gucci Thong Sandals from Cebu, Cebu
Bought this sept 22 2015..wore it 3x only.and this is what ive got.hope gucci will do something about it..ill let a friend to bring this in hongkong since am not from there.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Gucci Thong Sandals
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..."
- "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..."
- "My chain and several charms have tarnished bad. I paid over 100. dollars between the charms and chain. This is nothing but expensive garbage. Im disapointed that that glamorize this..."
- "IM Glene Lecias.I made a purchased online a longchamp le pliage neo tote bag (red) but during ive got/received the item last nov.19 2014 nd its lacking sling part.so i..."
- "Good day. This is in regards to the incident that happened during the 31st of January. I was making a booking online and over the phone for Cebu Pacific. Since..."
- "Poor Customer Service Representative at LBC reclamation cebu.I got my documents for a week the sender is only an 1 hour away from me.I called the delivery contact number and..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "Soy consumidor de tecnología , y los productos son como en la descripción de la página web se indica. Llegan los productos en un paquete bien protegidos, y los..."
- "I have become the victim of rascism by Kayla Dormer who is emploed at Aerotek recruting which is a recruiting firm. I met Kayla for the recruitment process and ..."